Claims For Water Damage

Claims for Water Damage

Dealing with water or flood damage is not something anyone wants to do, but it is a natural part of owning property. Luckily, insurance policies cover the majority of water or flood damages that occur in your home or business. Knowing what is covered and how much you are covered for is the difficult part. It takes years of experience to understand the intricacies of an insurance policy, and that is why you should not approach your water or flood insurance claim by yourself. Always hire a public insurance adjuster from Accurate Claims Consulting if you need to file a water or flood damage claim with your insurance provider. Your insurance adjuster will treat you like all the other insurance claimants he has to deal with and will not take any personal interest in your claim. A public insurance adjuster from Accurate Claims Consulting will treat you like close friends and family because we will not let you go through this traumatic experience alone.

What should I do after I suffer Water Damage?

It is understandable to start reading over your insurance policy following a catastrophic event like water or flood damage, but the ideal first move to make after suffering water or flood damage is to contact a public insurance adjuster from Accurate Claims Consulting. Insurance company adjusters do not require a license and are usually very inexperienced simply due to the high turnover due to the difficulty of the position. A public adjuster is licensed to negotiate claims and guarantee the greatest settlement no matter how inexperienced your insurance company adjuster may be. Our public insurance adjusters attention to detail, fast and friendly service, and high sense of integrity is what sets us apart from the rest.

    “It’s so rare nowadays to meet kind, calm, honest professional, helpful public adjuster like Justin.” - Angie A.
More Reviews

Will my insurance policy cover Water Damage?

Contact a public insurance adjuster from Accurate Claims Consulting to find out. Attempting to review your insurance policy and interpret the legal language involved is a very large task and confusing. Your insurance company will provide you with an adjuster who is inexperienced and does not have your interests in mind when settling your claim. They simply want to close your claim with minimal payout for your damages. A public insurance adjuster from Accurate Claims Consulting will be able to negotiate with your insurance provider to get you the maximum compensation that you deserve.

How do I file an insurance claim for Water Damage?

We know your first instinct is to call your insurance provider and begin making a claim to get the ball rolling. However, do not do this. You want to get in touch with a public adjuster from Accurate Claims Consulting to consult with your insurance provider on your behalf. This is the tried and true method to get the maximum compensation you deserve and expedite the repairs and restoration.

Keeping Your Best Interests in Mind

We care about our clients as if they were our own family. We work for you to get you what you deserve from your insurance provider any time you have to make a claim, change your policy, or approach a new insurer. Unlike adjusters provided by your insurance company, we only care about getting you the best possible settlement. 

Our Experts are Ready to Help

Accurate Claims Consulting is a group of state licensed public insurance adjusters operating in California, Arizona, Georgia, and Connecticut.

Get Started

Helping Families Just Like Yours

At Accurate Claims Consulting LLC, we do more than just help with your insurance claim. We aim to restore peace of mind.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.